Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thanks and Thinking of You FOUR

I've spent the last hour reading Uncle Bills family blog about little A's adoption...no comment box so here goes...

Many thanks for letting us all in on so many current details as we count down the days until we greet you at GRR! (Hopefully... but will completely understand if a big overwhelming welcome might be too much for A and her new family) My family have witnessed many (refugee/MEETINGMARCOS/L-R homecoming) exciting and emotional arrivals there. While A's homecoming doesn't involve our fam's household like the others, I imagine it will compare (tissue factor) to seeing 5 month old M for the first time.

S-You are going to be an excellent big brother. I really enjoyed what little time we spent together last week at the zoo. You are a mature young man and I'm lucky to have you for a cousin.

I love the photo of Bill pointing to his nose and A studying intently. Reminds me of looks I've seen on M's face...everything new...so much to learn.

So...Happy Birthday to S!
All my love!
Jill

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Thanks Jill! That means a lot to us. We hope to see everyone when we get off the plane. It will be so good to be home and see all our loved ones after being away for so long. Until then, take care and keep posting all those cute photos of lil'L.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments! I just put up a couple new posts and photos...and added commenting!