Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baptism in E's Lansing

Grandma, L and I headed east today to attend cousin E's baptism.


Little E with her family and priest.




L with G'ma and G'G'ma.

If you zoom in on the picture below you can read the history (partial...Uncle Paul and Bill's dates are listed on the back) of E's baptismal gown.




Note to Self...
After an hour's car ride, always check/change diaper so as not to spring leak/wear pee shirt(mom not babe) and always have spare/everything in case of such accident.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I sure am glad SOMEONE puts pictures of E on the internet. Where are her parents, for pete-sake?!?!?

Great pictures!! I'm so glad you guys could come!!

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

E and L are such cute girls! E looks so much like a more S-like version of R. Can you figure that out? I miss my Linny! I want to bbsit her soon so she is all mine for a time!