Monday, September 24, 2007

Non-stress Test

I just got back from our first non-stress test. At the office, I sat in a recliner for about 20 minutes with two monitors positioned over Linnea. I listened to her heart beat the whole time. Man, was she moving! BPM would get as high as the 170s when she was active and down to 140 resting. It was pretty neat to actually hear her moving around in there.

We're at 35 weeks tomorrow!!! After this week I'll go to 2 non-stress tests a week and still have my regular Monday appointment at the ob/gyn.

My sugar readings have been ok, but I'm already up to 3 pills a day (just one when I started them last week). What a pain. How do take a pill 2 hours before I eat breakfast and dinner? I think I'll have to start setting the alarm so I can still have breakfast when I wake up!

2 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

Hi Jilly. I'm glad the docs are taking good care of you and Linny. Can't wait to see you both!

Tamara said...

Hang in there Jill. You're in the home stretch! -aunt T.