Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Growing Like A.....Baby

Linnea and her Great Grandpa during Sundays visit.
Linnea's first time in this X-mas out fit from the Lopez fam. It's a 6-9 month size!!! This morning I weeded out all her too-small apparel to make way for the next two sizes. I've missed out on a few really cute pieces and don't want to miss any more. All her big clothes have been kept in a tote hidden under our ottoman (such a small apartment...great to have little spots like that!), but out of site, a few weeks go by before I think about checking them again.

Just home from a nice little dinner at Applebees last night, but up past her bedtime (usually between 6-8PM). She had a quick bath and fell asleep quickly.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'll replace that last picture with a better shot of the moment. I uploaded it to blogger quickly last night and don't have access to a better image this morning.

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

Cutie!! There is something about her that just reminds me so much of Marcos. Maybe it's just that I love them both, but I feel it!

Sherida said...

She is very cute! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :)

GreggR said...

:>)