Saturday, March 15, 2008

4 Month Well Baby


Linnea saw Dr. Morley again last Thursday. It was very ironic: after watching a story on Today about "Momnesia," I missed the appointment by an hour, completely spacing that the time changed when I changed the date of the visit!

Oh, well! Wonderful doctors office. We got to an exam room about 15 minutes later! I think most places would have rescheduled.

Linnea was 14 lbs 8 oz and 24 3/4 ins! She's growing at same % she has been the last few months...her head continues to be a "great cranium" in the 75th%! Three shots that day, and she was a champ. Cried after the 2nd one but was comforted by a little "...My Sunshine."

M waiting patiently for Backyardigans.

L is doing great sitting supported. She stays in the exersaucer for as much as 10 minutes (longer when M is around). She LOVES watching her big cousin! They give great kisses by touching foreheads.

Rolling is the next big milestone. She's done it a few random times, but I'll mark the date when she does it at least a couple times. She went from back to belly on Wednesday, but I missed it!!! I was in the kitchen and when I came back to her she was on her belly. It was the coolest thing, though! I'm excited for her....but for me, just trying to enjoy and remember this little baby time!

No comments: