Friday, July 11, 2008

Messy Face

L LOVES meal time. The only food she wrinkles her face for is mashed potatoes. I have to give her something to hold on to while I feed her so she doesn't grab for the spoon and bowl. She loves feeding her self: Cheerios, star puffs, crackers, and even applesauce (most of that does NOT end up in her mouth).

Hey, L, you got a little something right ....there.


I love this picture. She's so easy with the smiles and laughs.



What's that hair style? Cupie doll....troll? No, she's too cute to call it that.



I tried to capture her "sick" eye in this photo. She's had a fever (her 1st), runny nose and cough the last few days but seems better this morning. Yesterday was the worst, yawning all day, and her eyes looked glassy and tired.

1 comment:

GreggR said...

Great pictures.
I think I may be fighting the M rhinovirus also.