Thursday, July 24, 2008

L Photos from the Last Few Weeks


M, Grandma and L at Uncle Dick's

L's first swimming experience at the B family reunion July 13th. Such a beautiful day with perfect temperatures. L was not inpressed. She only napped for about a half hour so was not in the best spirits. She must have thought she'd have a nightmare about her mom getting pulled over on the way to the reunion that morning....I know it was that horrifying for me! My first time pulled over AND my first speeding ticket!:(

I should have known from the sleepy looks on their faces....
I took both kids to Blues on the Mall last night hoping to enjoy some music just before Em got out of work. The walk there was pleasant, but M started looking for Blue Dog(his best comfy friend) and I knew it was all over. We walked home quickly to the comfort of air conditioning and Finding Nemo.

Doesn't she look so old here? That look says, "Mom, not another picture. At least take this bib off first!"

L was supposed to be napping, but I caught her peeking out at me.

1 comment:

GreggR said...

Thanks for the pictures Jilly.