Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 months Old

Linnea had a visit with her doctor Thursday for a 2 month check up.
Her stats (I'm so proud):
11lbs 2 oz
23 3/4 in
and head circumference in the 75th percentile. She's got a great cranium!

Friday the 11th we will visit a urologist to find out if anything needs to be done about her stage 2 hydronephrosis. I'm anticipating that he will just monitor the condition as it seems most babies outgrow it.

Linnea is such a sweetheart. Very easy going and sleeps 5 to 7 hours most nights! I feel very lucky.





Linnea and her dog Killer. Not impressed with each other.



Pretty blue eyes.

3 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

Linny, you are the sweetest, cutest baby girl on the planet. I am not a biased aunt. You REALLY ARE!!! I love to talk to you in my most sappiest of auntie voices and see you smile. It warms my cooling heart! I love you!

G'G'ma said...

I agree with rooster!! The skinny legs are beginning to fill out too. Ha

Phil and Linda said...

That bottom picture is beautiful! She looks tired but sooo content!