Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas in October?


L tried on this Santa suit for the first time today. I bought it for M just two months after we knew Emily was expecting! It's CRAZY to think...that was almost 3 years ago!


The kids are doing a great job sharing. L picks up the blocks, gives them to M and he puts them in the basket.


L must have short legs: most her 12 month pants are still too long. She crawels like such a mad women, she needs a belt to keep her diapered bottom covered. And forget about socks! They stay on for a few minutes and then one is hanging from her mouth like a puppy dog.

3 comments:

GreggR said...

I love that first picture of L.

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

cute pics!

Phil and Linda said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so adorable together and the little suit is just sooo cute. I love that they will grow up together and will be close like that. I didn't really have that out here and I love to see the pics of the both of them playing together. Both you and Em have the cutest kiddos ever!! Our family is growing and it's so exciting to be able to see pics.
Love/Missy