Sunday, August 12, 2007

FINALLY....an update

Wow, what a difference a few weeks make! I hit the third trimester Tuesday....week 28. Maybe 12 weeks to go!!! I don't think I'd MIND a little early as long as it isn't Oct 12-14 when Grandma and Grandpa R will be in Phoenix.


Linnea is moving around SO much. I definitely feel pregnant now, where before my body still KIND of felt like my own. Nights are a lot more difficult: bathroom trips (2-3), horrible reflux (even though I'm on Zantac), and hot flashes. Plus, this last week my schedule has completely changed with a temp job in Kentwood, working 4 to midnight. It's hot, noisy, and fast paced.


Tomorrow is my first childbirth preparation class at Spectrum!!! I'm very excited. Its 4 classes over the next 5 Mondays and will include a tour of the birthing unit. I think Sean's looking forward to it: although he has attended his children's births, he's never been to a prep class. My monthly "Circle" appointment is Wednesday, so I'll have another update then!!!






A little display of Linnea's things from Mexico. The doll and colorful rattle are from her Auntie Em and the beautiful cap, booties and mittens are from Uncle Sergio's sister-in-law, Alicia.




I painted this cabinet for Linnea's things. It's been used by Emily and/or I for 20 years or so. The green matches her bed and soon to be painted changing table. For now...I LOVE to have her cute things on display to look at!

1 comment:

Phil and Linda said...

I've been waiting for a new post. Was getting a little bored checking in on the "bags"! I always read everyone's blogs and then updating Damian and Missys', it's a full time job that's done late at night! Beautiful colors you've chosen for Linnea's room. I wish you and Sean the best always!
love ya, Aunt Linda