Monday, October 1, 2007

Good This Week

Nothing new at my appointments today. The non-stress test went well and no changes at my ob appointment! Yippee!!!

I think tomorrow will start my official....ish count down to baby. (36 weeks tomorrow) So....28-ish days until Linnea's here!

Mom thinks/wants her to arrive Friday, November 2, so that she'll have all weekend off (and maybe labor will last that long...I figure I have to prepare myself for all possibilities)...(but I have heard short labor is hereditary...thanks, Mom!)

I think she's going to come really close to her due date, October 30...or maybe it'll happen on the 31st, just because I DIDN't want her to have a holiday b-day, but again, I've prepared myself for that possibility.

I am a little concerned about my weight gain....after faithfully gaining 3 pounds a month since the 4 or 5 month...I've gained FOUR in two weeks. Doc said give it another week before getting concerned about it (ultrasound is next week Tuesday, plus a short one this Thursday to check amniotic fluid....maybe I can convince the tech to take 3 tiny little measurements to see how big she is!) But the way I see it...either option is not good...I'VE gained 4 pounds or SHE'S up to 9 pounds! (Or I guess it could be both of us gaining:)

Oh, well. What would I do if I didn't worry about something new each week? Ummm....labor?...delivery? Oh, man....

No comments: