Tuesday, July 17, 2007

For the Love of Gift Bags!!!

Have you ever noticed now useful gift bags are? And Beautiful?


Mom and I cleaned out her gift wrap containers last night so we could add all the shower and birthday tissue paper, bags, and reusable paper to the stash, and, MAN, I couldn't believe how cute all the bags are!

The day of the shower they were out shined by all the wonderful gifts inside of them. But they're like extra gifts! I was trying to think of a way I could keep them as mementos of that day, but that's going a little far, I think, keeping 20 gift bags in a box....just to look at. So....I took a picture of them, saved a few for scrapbooking and added them to the reusable gift wrap box.

I don't think I'll ever buy wrapping paper again. If folded nicely after use, the wonderful gift bag can be used again and again! And the tissue paper, too!

As Mom and I reorganized and purged, I felt guilty tossing out a few old crinkled, brightly colored bags that had seen better days, but I was comforted by the fact that 20 more were saved to bring some one else joy on another happy occasion!

3 comments:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

Jilly, post photos of your shower! I wanna see 'em again. I love you!

GreggR said...

Hey, keep some of the tissue paper for Linnea and Marcos to RRIIPPP!

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

I need an update about you and Linnea! How are you feeling? Can you feel lots more kicking then when I was visiting? New symptoms? Didn't you have a doc appt last week? How'd it go? Waz up??